Monday, September 10, 2012

Club Sesso Hot Fuck

Club Sesso Hot Fuck:
As promised, the follow-up post from last weekend.  We arrived at Club Sesso at 8:30 for a quick orientation tour, joined the club, paid dues and headed back to our nearby hotel to get ready for the evening.  After a bit of liquid encouragement, we returned to the club to find it already half filled.  A steady stream of people poured in over the next hour and by 11PM, it was getting pretty full.

The Club had a nice mix of people of all shapes and sizes.  The club has two levels.  The first floor is a dance floor and bar, buffet, showers, lockers and 5 private rooms.  The top floor has about 6 private rooms, a huge orgy bed that is surrounded by a bar for spectators to have a drink while being right next to the action.  There is also a balcony from the second level that looks down on the first floor and gives a good view of the comings and goings in the club.  We stood up on the balcony looking down and I pointed out every stud that I thought my wife would enjoy.

We were approached by a few guys that did not really interest my wife and I suggested that we head back down to the dance floor where I had spotted a good looking black stud.  My wife had on a smoking hot club dress and her chosen stud quickly zeroed in on my wife.  As he wandered in our direction, my wife casually danced in his direction to signal her intentions.  The two of them danced and tried to hold a conversation.  His name was M and he was a volunteer at the club on some nights but was there to play that night.  My wife danced seductively for M and grinded her ass into his crotch a few times to make sure he knew she was serious.  M was a little intimidated and said he wanted to check out more of the club and would we us a bit later.

Orgy bed and bar
We wandered around a bit and went back up to the orgy bed where we saw a sexy wife girl climb onto the orgy bed, grab a few condoms in her hands and signaled she was ready.

Over the next 30 minutes, she provided entertainment for all spectators as she fucked 4 middle aged slightly overweight guys,  But it was still hot.  I was hoping my wife would take center stage with her black stud friend.  While we were watching, we ran into M again and had a bit more small talk.  My wife asked him if he was ready to fuck and again he was a bit intimidated and said he was not quite ready yet.

Room where my wife was fucked
So we figured M was not interested and started looking around for another stud.  Before long, we had identified a few nice candidates but M returned and asked if my wife if she still wanted to fuck.  That was an easy answer and he headed to find a room.  All the rooms were full and M did not want to fuck on the orgy bed (damn), so we waited for a room to open up.

A room with a view.
Since M knew people at the club, he quickly found a room and after one of the volunteers had cleaned it up, we were inside and my wife was naked.  As it turned out, M rarely fucked women at the club and volunteered because he was a bit shy.  He closed the door to the room and closed the curtains.  My wife was wanting to fuck in front of people but M was definitively shy.  But once he started fucking my wife, he was hooked.  M is about 6'2" and well put together.

His cock was good size but he had awesome stamina.  M took a couple of breaks to cool off and wipe his face with a cool towels but fucked my wife intensely for an hour. I wish I had pictures to share but did not even try to capture any.  M was hooked and gave my wife his phone number so she could stay in touch and hook up again when we are next in Portland.  I think another road trip might be in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment