Monday, September 10, 2012

Gangbang Pics #2: Weekend Update June 22, 2012

Gangbang Pics #2: Weekend Update June 22, 2012:
Hey everybody!

I have been taking a little break this week and relaxing some..the gangbang really zapped me for a bit. Yes, even I need a breather! it was very much needed.

But get ready, next week I will have a bunch of new stuff posting. :D)
And I will be responding to all your comments personally...

I will be updating all of my blogs, including my private one. Some hot video coming as well as lots more naughty gangbang fun.

I hope you all have a great weekend!! And here is a little sneak preview of what's to come.


My mouth stuffed full of cock...my pussy being devoured.. omg.. the gangbang is really going now!

I loved him titty fucking me...

My pussy cum glistening on his hard cock.



Two of my new boy toys making me feel oooh so good!



Both of them licking and sucking my nipples... mmmm
felt very nice! oh btw..the guy on the right... he got me in such a tizzy later
I SQUIRTED CUM IN HIS MOUTH !!
No.. I am not kidding! :D)

I felt bad because I squirted on him without warning. So after he pounded my pussy and ass,
I let him give me a facial later on in the night.
His cum was hot and sticky and sweet and I LOVED IT.
:D)

Another double penetration...
He is pounding my ass so hard, I started to loose all
control of my orgasms at this point!

I loved being dominated by them all and they didn't seem to mind
fucking me ever harder and deeper.. they all had such great stamina.

Yet another DP..it felt soo amazing !!

Much more to come next week... first post will be a full accounting of the GB night.

Kisses,
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment